12Hr Halloween Stream - Game Schedule and Slot Reservations

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
C78JsHf.png

Our 12hr Halloween Stream is coming up and we're working on setting up the schedule for the games that will appear on the stream. If you REALLY want to be involved in playing a certain game on stream comment here and we'll make sure you are reserved a spot. Also, if you want any other games added to the list for consideration comment it and we'll see what we can do to get it added.

Please consider making a donation to support the Logie Durno Village Hall here

Host 1: Noon until 6pm - mintR

YTtXg0M.png

Noon - 2pm: Hunt Showdown (mintR, + 2 open spaces) (Reserve: gemini, Deepeh)
2pm - 4pm: Dead by Daylight (mintR, DictaTyr+ 3 open spaces) (Reserve: gemini, Deepeh)
4pm - 6pm: Outlast 2 (No open spaces)

Host 2: 6pm until Midnight - Deepeh

E2PnNLT.png

6pm - 8pm: Phasmophobia (Deepeh, Tyr, Quadralien + 1 open space) (Reserve: gemini)
8pm - 10pm: Killing Floor 2 (Deepeh, Quadralien + 4 open spaces) (Reserve: gemini)
10pm - Midnight: Team Fortress 2 Halloween Mode (Unlimited Players)​

Backup Games - Just in case something else doesn't work for whatever reason.

Left 4 Dead 2

Last edited:

QuadrAlien

Always up for some Killing Floor 2, and I'm pretty sure I've already got Doom (2016) somewhere (and really should have got round to playing it already).

I'm fairly certain there'll be plenty of space for Trivia Murder Party and TF2, the former due to multiple games being played.

I'd also be interested in trying SCP Secret Laboratory, and I can fill in if needed for L4D2, Among Us and No More Room In Hell.

DictaTyr

I'd be down for Dead By Daylight/Among Us/Phasmophobia/SCP: SL and also want to throw out another suggestion of In Silence (game based around sound where the person playing the monster has a blurry ass screen until there's a lot of noise)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Awesome stuff guys. We'll get the timeline set up ASAP so we hopefully have full rosters for everything.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I'd like to bagsy slots for hunt and dead by daylight if possible but happy to let one of the breachlan guys play if they want to

Top Bottom