A few last minute questions.

Sinner

1. can i pay at the door?
2. is it to late for the pizza order?
3. is there still a fridge for some food?
4. would you guys be interested in me making a breach lan promo video?

Sin has the weekend off work so i shall be attending like I promised for missing the last one :D

edit:

5. is there internet?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
1. Yes absolutely!
2. No, please order ASAP in the pizza thread
3. There is a small fridge, providing it and the kitchen is kept clean and tidy (We used a few cool boxes last time, worked really well for beer and milk and stuff)
4. Yes - I think we need more promotional stuff
5. Yes there is internet, but please ensure all your games are up to date before you pack down!!!! If an update is released at the LAN we will issue a steam backup of it as to keep the internet usable for all.

Sinner

Also, does anyone need a lift to the event from Aberdeen? I can provide transport for + 1.
And one final thing, you need a hand setting up at all?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Also, does anyone need a lift to the event from Aberdeen? I can provide transport for + 1.
And one final thing, you need a hand setting up at all?

Blitz was after a lift, he stays down King St near the Bobbin. Might be worth sending him a PM on here :) He has a laptop so will be easy to squish in?

Not sure about a hand setting up, but I'm sure Greg will shout if he could use another body :)

BlitzThose

I was under the impression gemi was giving me a lift, however if this is not the case then yes ill be needing a lift. can discuss this better tomorrow when I get home still on the oilrig atm...

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes assuming Blitz you are happy with early departure for lan and very late departure from the lan then I can give you a ride. Just depends what's more suitable for you if you choose to come with me or Sinner.

BlitzThose

aye thats fine gemi, ill contact you on steam later today to arrange the particulars. hopefully ill be home by 10-11am

Bloodnok

What Can We Do to Improve Herbert’s Performance?

job-fails-what-can-we-do-to-improve-herberts-performance.jpg

Had to post :p

Sinner

just a quick last few, will there be nough space for my massive double inflatable bed? im willing to spoon if someone wants the other half.
also it is at the new location the same as 17 yes? can i have the postcode for the venue for my sat nav or is it best to just watch that video on where to go over and over until i remember?

Top Bottom