Alternative breachlan 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulllet88

Well now that breachlan 6 has been postponed. I have a new suggestion. An alternative night of drinking. Or a breachlan PISSUP!. All those with time off already should be able to come so it won't have people "wasting" their time off. And it also lets us drown our sorrows at not being able to game together. So Friday the 15th of June i think we should all meet up and get rather drunk. WHO IS WITH ME?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
MadmaN said:
anyone got a large home we can lan at? :) pissup and lan = goodness

What do you think Stratlan is for.

(In for the booze up) But why does it have to be a Friday.

Going out on Fridays and Saturdays sucks monkey.

The wednesday before is cheaper, and less crowded everywhere.

mulllet88

Mainly because i have work during the week. And i thought everyone else would too. Plus friday nights are the best.

Sakey

gemini said:
MadmaN said:
anyone got a large home we can lan at? :) pissup and lan = goodness

What do you think Stratlan is for.

(In for the booze up) But why does it have to be a Friday.

Going out on Fridays and Saturdays sucks monkey.

The wednesday before is cheaper, and less crowded everywhere.

Honest answer:

Cos we are not all lazy ass slackers who do fuck all during the week. Some of us have these things called jobs that we have to do during the week.

MadmaN

ahh life of a student is awsome lol, wed nights at the union is good, cheap beer and plenty of women lol.

Olap

what we really want to know is when the new date will be! I say first weekend in august (it's just arbitrary)

MadmaN

this is sad , if it takes drink to get you guys together , then does breachlan need to fit a bar in the hall :D

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
MadmaN said:
this is sad , if it takes drink to get you guys together , then does breachlan need to fit a bar in the hall :D

these guys arent the problem, they would have went if they could.

mulllet88

Yes it was my fault that niceguy and tassadar didnt get paid status as i was the one paying on their behalf and i was a little slow getting the money to kris. But i was GOING to pay but that still dont make up the numbers.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
nah, i know u were going to pay for the others, and i would have chased u up if i thought it would have made a difference, i know the money was there so in my head i was counting u guys as paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom