BL 24 - game suggestion

Bart

Hi gents

Wanted to throw a question or two out there about the next BL.
What should I have with me game wise?
Any specific titles you always play that I should get a hold of?

Thanks in advance,
Bart

grogers126

Sniper
team fortress 2
unreal tournament 2004
flatout 2

these are the main games we run i think there is a few more that other people will add to the list but thats all i can remember at the moment

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
there's usually a voting system/thread that appears however it has not appeared yet
but good LAN staples are:
CS:S/CS:GO
TF2
flatout 2
dirt 2/3
unreal tournament 2004
killing floor
um.....sins.......
company of heroes (the expansions are not needed as the other payers can still use the expansion factions however you cant play the new factions unless you have it yourself)
starcraft 2
call of duty 4
natural selection 2
chivalry: medieval combat
Left 4 Dead 1&2
there's probably a good few more that will be suggested that i forgot but i think this is a reasonable list of them

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 are both good ideas to have installed if you have them (though as these are smaller games there isn't the guarantee that we will play these)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare gets played a fair amount too.

Another safe bet might be CS:Source / CS:GO (I'm not sure which more people have at the moment)

Fluke's list is pretty comprehensive of the popular games at the moment with breach

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I am going to be putting together a list today of stuff that should be installed that we are going to be supporting :) Stay tuned

T

trkevig

would be cool for a laugh to see if we could get an F1 game running sometime... just for fun.

If theres something you want to play, shout loud and peeps usually say "AYE" and join in.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
This is very true, sorry for the delay in the list but it's all systems go at BreachLAN central and things are taking a little longer than I'd of liked. It is coming though!

Top Bottom