BL17 Attendance List

MadmaN

Who's all paid and going? or who is going but yet to pay?

add your self if you are paying or paid.

1. MadmaN
2. MadFanta
3. Jack
4. Daniel128
5. Knotty
6. Will
7. ZeroG
8. Dave
9. Amesy
10. Hexxy
11. Deep Blue
12. Scottish-Wolfsky
13. (C)asstiana
14. Gemini
15. Skull
16. Blackalice
17. Piglet
18. Nssb
19. SocksFoHands
20. Everlong
21. grogers126
22. Ami
23. BlitzThose - not paid

LAN God Sacrifice

1. Sinner

Amesy

1. MadmaN - not paid
2. MadFanta - not paid
3. Jack - not paid
4. Daniel128
5. Knotty
6. Will
7. ZeroG
8. Dave
9. Amesy
10. Hexxy

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
1. MadmaN - not paid
2. MadFanta - not paid
3. Jack - not paid
4. Daniel128
5. Knotty
6. Will
7. ZeroG
8. Dave
9. Amesy
10. Hexxy
11. Deep Blue
12. Scottish Foxy
13. (C)asstiana
14. Gemini
15. Skull
16. Blackalice
17. Piglet
18. Nssb
19. Amy (spec)

Hmmmm who else? :)

Amesy

I didn't know Martin was Fat enough to take up two spaces???
He doesn't look that big in his facebook pictures :p

MadmaN

Great... Let's get this list growing! .. BreachLAN 17 is going to be great :)

How about Dada and his crew?

SocksFoHands

I see someone already put me up there. It is 100% I am going now, I'll be back in Glasgow on April 3rd. I'm just chilling (literally) in Vancouver right now, I managed to get myself a nice cheap 1.5 TB hard drive here which should eat my whole steam folder. :D

A

Amy

Remove me from the list please, not allowed to attend because Nssb is not on speaking terms with myself.

Have a ball :)

MadmaN

Remove me from the list please, not allowed to attend because Nssb is not on speaking terms with myself.

What a shame :( I was looking forward to meeting you in person lol... never mind maybe the next one?

NssB

Volatile Creature

Martin 'was' on speaking terms with Amy until she turned into an immature psycho(I'm thinking she may already have been one).....

So for the benefit of the atmosphere at the LAN and to avoid the most likely outcome that there would be trouble, I asked her not to come as she was not welcome. I apologise to those of you who may feel you are missing out on her charming presence.....but rest assured.....I am the horses mouth.....she is bad news!(Shame it took me 2 months to see her less than appealing side)

Anyway, looking forward to this! See ya all at the end of the month!

M

BLACKALiCE

I've had my fair share of crazy girlfriends, so lets try not drag this out, it'll only bring back terrible memories for me! Looking forward to seeing you, though NssB!

Sinner

my mate eddy said he would come along this time. i still need to ensure the time off work but then ill pay up

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
my mate eddy said he would come along this time. i still need to ensure the time off work but then ill pay up

We still have loads of room, fingers crossed you get the time off work! Don't forget you need to get your pizza order in within the next week as it's going to be awesome!

Top Bottom