Breachlan 13 Games Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Use this thread to suggest games you would like to see as official Breachlan 13 games. We will put up a poll soon to see what ones will make it as official games and therefore potential tournaments.

***EDIT***

This is purely to find the most popular games that we have so we can decide our BIG GAMES and our tournaments.

You are completely free to play any game you like and at any time you like. This is purely to find out what games are the most popular and therefore the most suited to being set up for BIG GAMES and tournies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I'l get started

Left 4 Dead 2

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

Defcon

Flatout2

ZeroG

One suggestion, try and get things arranged as much before hand as possible or early in the day regarding teams/numbers.

Sinner

killing floor was awesome at bl12 so i say some more :) and a bit of trakcmania and ut04 never go a miss.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Left 4 Dead 2

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

UT2004 / Mods

Serious Sam!

Defcon

Flatout2

Trackmania Nations

Xyphious

The insta-gib UT2K4 was awesome, need some more of that in my life!

Dunno if its worth putting on the games list but i was wanting to do some co-op on Serious Sam HD...

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Thats what the nominations are for.

Nominate now, will be turned into poll soon, followed by conclusive list at the start of 2010.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
You have until Saturday 19th December to finish nominating.

The poll will go up shortly after, and very early January we will confirm our BIG GAMES and our tournaments :D

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I'l add it to the poll.

Edited first post to include additional information.

Also, now that more people own it, il nominate GRID as our racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom