BreachLAN 14 last minute info

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys

Just a quick post to let you know that we have the hall from noon on the friday, which means you are more than welcome to show up but the event wont actually start till a wee bit later on (to allow for setup and the obligatory 3 hour staff lunch :D)

Unfortunately we only have the hall till 5pm on the Sunday, so pack down will begin at 4pm with the network being shut down at 4:30pm. So let's make friday night and saturday count!

As per our previous event you'll be able to log in to steam and stuff as internet access will be provided. So please leave your steam in online mode, it's dead easy to go offline again if need be :)

But please do make sure all your steam games work and are up to date, often the only way of doing this is to actually fire them up. Please also make sure that disc based games like UT2004, COD4, etc are installed and patched. Although we will have patches available this will help keep things going smoothly :)

ZeroG

I'm not in work today and tomorrow so if you want a hand with any setting up or anything I can pop along.

Bloodnok

thats good to Know, just hope the hick up of BL12 doesn't have again (i.e. Locked out of the hall...)

Sinner

well ill try come a bit earlier to, so i dont hit rush hour traffic again, im off work to so im free to give a helping hand to set up if you need it.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Well its probably not necessary to turn up before 2 at the earliest. But whatever suits you best.

Sinner

im just updating tf2 and killing floor then i shall be packing up and headed for our cosy little hut!

Top Bottom