BreachLAN 19 : Game Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hi Everyone.

In the past few months, there has probably been the biggest shake up of our general games list that there has been in a long time. With so many new releases, and older ones going Free 2 Play we may well see a huge new list of new games being played.

So let's get this going. For a game to make it onto our approved list it must first be nominated and seconded by someone else in this thread.

Nominate : Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3
Nominate : Counter Strike Source
Nominate : Team Fortress 2
Nominate : Left 4 Dead 2
Nominate : Killing Floor
Nominate : Starcraft II
Nominate : League of Legends
Nominate : Flatout 2
Nominate : Defcon

Unfortunately, there will be no Battlefield 3 on our official games list. The reason for this is that EA are keeping their dedicated software private and restricting hosting to only their selected partners. With no listen servers available either, it means the only way we could play BF3 at BreachLAN would be on the internet. And that many people playing online, the game at the very least would be laggy, but would more likely be totally unplayable in the first place.

If you want to play BF3 at BreachLAN, you are welcome to play online. But do remember that we in no way guarantee any kind of performance on our connection. With this in mind.

Nominate : Battlefield 2

Get your nominations and seconds coming in.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Second : League of Legends
Second : DEFCON

Pre-Emptive Second : CoD:MW3 (Providing they don't do an EA and restrict servers to certain providers)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
They have already said they are releasing full dedicated server files. Hence why MW3 get's my nomination over CoD4.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Second; L4D2
+1 for TF2
+1 for starcraft II
+1 for COD4
+1 for Flatout2

Hopefully i shall be able to play more than delay as was my case last LAN :p

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Can I suggest we move forward to UT3 and away from UT2k4 ?

Particularly if NyanDeemer is installed ?

Niko

Second:
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
TrackMania Nations
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3 (Yes, both of them.)
Battlefield 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Nominate:
Garry's Mod

Knottyboy

Battlefield 2 definitely. I'd prefer MW to MW3, as i don't plan on buying it. Nothing stopping us doing both. And of course the usual TF2, L4D2, CS:S, Killing Floor, Flatout 2, Trackmania derpderp

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
They have already said they are releasing full dedicated server files. Hence why MW3 get's my nomination over CoD4.

Don't know if you've been reading around recently, but it looks like Activision are pulling a fast one - dedicated servers are Unranked, if you want to rank up, you've still got to go through the ranking system.

Long Live CoD4:MW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom