BreachLAN 21 Game Nominations

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey Guys,

We're running our game nominations slightly differently this event, in a poll format.
The poll can be found on the website here (Home > Next Event > Game Poll), and it will open on Friday night, when the early bird ends.

Please note that only users who have paid for the lan will be able to vote (and if you've only just paid then it might take a while for me to give you the ability to vote!) - how's that for an incentive to get registered for what's shaping up to be one of the best BreachLANs in a while!

The poll will close a week before the LAN in order to give us time to get everything together.

Each user has 3 votes. You can vote for each game once, or add your own game to the list (automatically using one vote on that game).

If you're adding something to the list, please only put one game in the box so that other people can vote on that item as well :)

Drop me any questions here :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Just a note to people, I got the date/time slightly wrong when I set this up and it actually opened at midnight last night, however it is still only open to those who are signed up for the LAN.

Get those votes in!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Skull I can't seem to vote for the first 3 options.....when u hover over the button its says report spam :-/ the last few when hovered over it says vote so they are working ok......me confuzzed

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
It seems to be that the link area to vote is only on the top bitty above the arrow, where the cursor changes into the hand icon, sorry about that!

Will

Haha, how novel. I quite like the little button that changes the way the graph is populated. :)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
I do have to say, nice work on the nominations, seems much less confusing than the old forum method.

Amesy

Is it possible to redo my vote. I didn't realise it was only 3 votes until it was too late. :(

Top Bottom