BreachLAN 21

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Friday the 6th of July at 4pm and the network will be shutdown on the 9th of July at 4pm

Prices are £25 for the entire weekend (early bird ends June 8th) and increasing to £30 thereafter. I strongly recommend you book early to get your pick of the seats as we are expected to be very busy! Spectators will be charged £5 per day or £10 for the whole event.

You can also grab some additional discount by grabbing a season ticket and get any four LAN's for £80 (PM me for details)

The event will be held at the Logie Durno Village Hall a quick video of how to get to the event can be found here

Other threads will be appearing here shortly including the games list, tournaments, pizza orders and the awesome Kustom thread :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
A little more than one week to go and I have the pleasure of announcing the return of the raffle, I do believe at one point it was called the "roffle raffle" quite a fitting name perhaps?

We will have some top notch prizes and you'll get a raffle ticket included with your ticket purchases so everyone will be able to take part in the fun :)

Tickets will naturally be available at the event at £1 a ticket

Top Bottom