BreachLAN #22 Game Nominations

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey Guys,

The poll can be found on the website here (Home > Next Event > Game Poll), and it is now open!

Please note that only users who have paid for the lan will be able to vote (and if you've only just paid then it might take a while for me to give you the ability to vote!) - how's that for an incentive to get registered for one of the best LANs around!

The poll will close the Monday prior to the LAN to allow us to finalise game servers etc.

Each user has 3 votes. You can vote for each game once, or add your own game to the list (automatically using one vote on that game).

If you're adding something to the list, please only put one game in the box so that other people can vote on that item as well :)

Drop me any questions here :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Flukes this quote is for you.
If you're adding something to the list, please only put one game in the box so that other people can vote on that item as well

I'm deleting Dirt 2/3 from the list and I'll add them as individual items.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Chair jousting counts as a null vote. I'm not bothering to remove it so anyone who votes chair jousting is kindly reminded that YOUR VOTES DON'T COUNT.

:p

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
You have the ability to retract your votes from an option should you wish to redistribute them
Only silly answers (ie chair jousting) are not counted, so it's pretty much a wasted vote.

On the serious note, I would just say don't bother putting chair jousting up and just voting properly :p

Top Bottom