BreachLAN 24

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Friday the 8th of February at 4pm and the network will be shutdown on the 11th of February at 4pm

Prices are £25 for the entire weekend (early bird ends Jan 11th) and increasing to £30 thereafter and £35 on the door. I strongly recommend you book early to get your pick of the seats as we are expected to be very busy! Spectators will be charged £5 per day or £10 for the whole event.

You can also grab some additional discount by grabbing a season ticket and get any four LAN's for £80 (PM me for details)
The event will be held at the Logie Durno Village Hall a quick video of how to get to the event can be found here

Other threads will be appearing here shortly including the games list, tournaments, pizza orders and the awesome Kustom thread :)

grogers126

Sniper
hi guys

just 5 days to go before the LAN of gaming and having fun i would like to remind you that food orders are still open and will be closing in a couple of days so make sure you have your orders in. For the first time at BreachLAN you can now have a chipper supper delivered straight to your seat on Sunday night courtesy of Ashvale. There are still plenty of seats to fill so please tell friends/family all about BreachLAN and lets make this a successful LAN.

Hope to see you all there.

George (dod , grogers126)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Just found out i have Monday and Tuesday off :D

Just not the Friday >_<

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Party doesn't officially start until 4 (which in the past meant the network might be available for midnight, excluding 4 hour staff luncheon + dinners :D )
What a change it is these days eh? I think we should take more breaks :p

Also, I will have to apologise to you all, I am no longer able to make this event, due to the fact I have a small exam on monday which is worth 1/3 of one of my modules, so I'm not going to be able to make it.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Don't worry, I'll be sat in a jabber channel and VPN'd in while I'm in, on helpdesk duty :p

More details on how to access helpdesk once I get it all set up!

Top Bottom