BreachLAN 38 - Games List

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is our official BreachLAN 38 games list. The steam sale is starting soon so now would be a great time to pick up as many of these as you can.

BIG GAMES - These are always popular at every event. Everyone can take part. If you can't afford to buy all the games on the list, prioritise these ones first.

Team Fortress 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
FlatOut 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Call of Duty 4
Altitude

Small Games - These games have proven popular with smaller parts of our community. If you are into any of these kinds of games, the chances are someone else will want to play with you during the event.

Supraball
Killing Floor 2
F1 2012
Hot Pursuit 2010
Dirt 3 Complete Edition (Make sure it's the Complete Edition)
Payday 2
Garry's Mod
Carmageddon Reincarnation
Postal 2
Age of Empires 2
Grand Theft Auto V
Rocket League
Civilisation V
Heroes of the Storm
Hearthstone

We are going to be adding a few Free to Play games in the coming weeks. We figured it's important to get the paid for games on the wall first.

Last edited:

Carjriak

For all the flack that it gets Unreal Tournament 3 is pretty fun, at least I think so. It's currently 80% off on Steam making it just £2.79. I think it's a pretty good deal and could maybe be added as 1 of the games we could run, just for a change? Plus if you don't already have UT2004 the bundle with all the Unreal games is about £4.50 right now as well

T

trkevig

age of empires 2 - is that the age of empires 2 hd version i see on steam? or is there a non hd version you are using? I got the HD version anyways seeing as it was like just 2 quid onlys lol

Just waiting on carmageddon and killing floor 2 going cheap lol

Gbot_ADR

GiggleBot
ShellShock Live could be pretty good. It's like worms but you're a tank. Could be a lot of fun to put up on the Screen.

My other suggestion would be Overwatch if we can get it to work. I've found a Drinking game to accompany that one:
Cm4C65oUcAE_pM5.jpg

mintR

I Stream Things
ShellShock Live could be pretty good. It's like worms but you're a tank. Could be a lot of fun to put up on the Screen.

My other suggestion would be Overwatch if we can get it to work. I've found a Drinking game to accompany that one:
Cm4C65oUcAE_pM5.jpg

This... I want this.

T

trkevig

Damn.... mustve missed carmageddon and killing floor 2 going cheap in recent steam sale - if they were in it. Ive got everything else but not those 2. Both sitting at £19.99 each.

T

trkevig

Thanks Flukes for gift of KF2 - love ya man!!! Free Homebrew for you next week!!

BTW - OH MY GOD this game is bloody good for stress release lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom