BreachLAN #4 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakey

Yes you read it right....BreachLAN #4 is confirmed for the 27th to 29th of October yet again at the Scout Hall in Bridge of Don.

We have a maximum of 40 places available for this event so get signing up.

Bring a friend, bring two. Infact bring a group of five or more and all pay at the same time and you will get ?5 a head off the price. With five people that basically gives you one person free!!!

Tournaments will be there again and hopefully so will the raffle (if we get at least 20 paid signups by 13th October).

So sign up and get ready to enjoy the next LAN

kingconan

Hi guys... long time no speak?!

Just been doing exams and what not and I just saw the dates for #4 :(

The 28th is my birthday and I hope to be flying solo that day... although I could come on the Saturday at like 6pm or something..

Hope so see you there

Littleone

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Well you won't miss everything, saturday night is the big night, although most people burn themselves out on friday :D

mad

it worth coming along?only really gone to the ones at cafe-lan lol

[EDIT]

ps what games do yous lot play?

Sam_Chan

Of course it's worth coming along, i'm there! :-D

nah, just kidding. it's definetly worth coming, the lans are always fun and i think they have a better atmosphere than lan-cafe lans.....

if you can make sense out of that o_O

all the people that some are very very nice (some of them even bite on request :evil: ) so don't be a stranger, come along and join the party :-D

mad

yeah allready know a few folk that go, noticed a few people i know by the pictures as well :mrgreen:

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
mad said:
it worth coming along?only really gone to the ones at cafe-lan lol

[EDIT]

ps what games do yous lot play?

It really is worth coming along, bit of a laugh :)

Main games? BF2, UT2004, Flat out 2, possibly some generals, savage, trackmania nations, etc etc etc, not to mention Counter-Strike source and the likes :-D

Oh yeah and you'd be supporting the LAN :wink:

mad

meh sounds good i suppose just need someone to pick me up and gief a lift there and back

edit: so how much is it all toghter?cause id probally just pay when i get there?

Amadeus

if i make it there will be a game of Cod 2 :D

cause i rock and everyone else (apart from ritchie) is scared ;)

I

imported_prism

ouch ama.....

My pcs screwed atm anyway.... Power surge(90% sure it was anyway) hit my system and took out my mobo and psu...

Ordered new ones, should be here on friday

mad

Jism said:
ouch ama.....

My pcs screwed atm anyway.... Power surge(90% sure it was anyway) hit my system and took out my mobo and psu...

Ordered new ones, should be here on friday

HAHA, not suprised u dont need half the shit u got in it atm tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom