Breachlan 6 Postponed - My Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakey

Well that?s BreachLAN 6 postponed due to lack of payments.

I think it is time I actually aired my thoughts on this as I rarely say anything tbh. Well this is what I think.

You guys are losing out.

We run these LANs for you, not for us, you. All the effort we put in, time getting servers ready, setting the hall up, packing down. We all do this for free if not at a loss. The only thing we get from these LANs is the satisfaction of seeing people enjoying themselves.

So the big question is, should we even bother trying if every second LAN is going to be cancelled/postponed due to people not paying.

That, however, is an answer for another day.

To bottom line this. If you want a LAN, pay. It?s not like I say we need X amount of people by this date for no reason. If we don?t get enough people, we can?t afford the hall. Unlike Scotlan, where Matt has an uber job and loads of money (You have seen his cars right), we don?t have the spare income to subsidise a LAN that doesn?t bring in enough to cover it. We already pay out enough of our own money towards the LAN.

And a quick note to the people who think ?Oh well I will pay when I know the LAN is going ahead?. If you all paid up early you wouldn?t have to worry about the LAN not going ahead.

Well that?s my rant over.

There BL6 WILL be rescheduled. The result of that could and probably will help decide what is going to happen to BreachLAN in general.

Bloodnok

Its bl4 all over again, oh well I can't show off my outrageous PC with 2 x 8800 GTX in it! :evil:

MadmaN

This sucks big time :( , what happend to all the people that came to last lan? was it realy that bad? and as Matt said the summer lans are awsome with all the sunshine and fun.

mulllet88

Well i was going to pay. Just was waiting for one of my mates to confirm he could go.... Would have brought paid sign ups to 12 but i know that 2 of friends couldnt go because there will be on holiday in america and i think another 2 people didnt want to go with the other 2 on holiday.......... Such a pity i was really looking forward to the lan. Got time of work now i might just have to go get very drunk.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I hope everyone sees the error of their ways.

Il be gutted if breachlan stops. So much so that I will go out and strangle people with their own entrails.

Pay up quickly next time.

I

imported_prism

gemini said:
So much so that I will go out and strangle people with their own entrails.

Depending on the person i might pay to see that!

MadmaN

we cant let this happen! breachlan is a decent lan with a good bunch of people.

we have came all this way , so why stop now?

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
its easy saying this madman, but we arent going to keep running it if there isnt enough interest, lets not let that happen!

NiceGuy

Well i payed yesterday if it helps lol. :D I thought my mate had paid for me until i looked. My bad.

Matt

F_Sake said:
Unlike Scotlan, where Matt has an uber job and loads of money (You have seen his cars right), we don?t have...

Fcuk me! This made me laugh! What about my car(s)? I only have 1!

Bloodnok

chirst, u don't want to know what issues with cars going on at my house, my clio is going so im getting me mum's Skoda Fabia :oops:(its vw polo with a differant badge, honest), my mum is getting me bro's Skoda Fabia vRS (2 skodas, must be barking :-o) and me bro is now getting a Corsa VXR :roll:, me dad is keeping his atm. At least 3 cars that need work:2 kit cars and a Mini (not that bmw SHITE!!!).

is that off topic or what?

And shakey, too far...

Matt

The truck is surviving quite happily. The Celica is now off the road for the forseeable future. Pobably will be sold after some work has been completed (maybe - depends on how much more the girlfriend pisses me off and i then dump her!).

Cars before women! Trust me on this!

(sorry for the thread hijack!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom