Breachlan NEEDS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Breachlan needs to turn to you now, our loyal userbase, to help us evolve and reach the next level.

We need you, to tell all your gamer mates about Breachlan.

Let them know that Breachlan is where the action is at. Tell them about the awesome laughs we have playing the video games. Tell them about the epic party, where you can be a gamer, and people around you understand that.

You can talk to loads of other people about your CSS, L4D, Unreal, (even WoW) escapades and people wont look at you funny. They will laugh and understand.

Breachlan needs you now more than ever to help evolve the LAN. So it is with this that we turn to you now, our loyal userbase to help us expand.

Tell your gamer mates. Breachlan is where they want to be on the 12th-14th February.

Your dedication shall not go unrewarded. Any person who excells at this activity and gets five friends referred, signed up and paid (that parts kinda crucial) will be extremely handsomely rewarded for their efforts.

So go forth our loyal following. Lets expand our userbase with a massive push from all of you. Your dedication shall be rewarded.

Amesy

I will post up the fliers but im doubtful that anyone here in London will give a damn :(

Sinner

ill post it on all the forums i browse and shizz
i may have a few others coming to bl12. ill get rgu gaming involved again

Negator

I guess it makes sense to have a fairly large congregation of nerds on valentines day. There is the odd person from these lands on the forums i use (mostly england) so i'll make sure to pop a note up on there even if i won't be attending myself.. for the greater good and what not :)

Apart from wow, i've barely touched pc games since the last breachlan i was at :<

Negator

Well i've only been to one lan in what... 3 years? Must be something daft like that by now. Its cool to hang out with you guys but i'm not really all that bothered about the games + lugging the pc about. :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
In an unfortunate twist my guy who I asked to do the poster has now....had a change of heart.

See what you guys can do for helping us advertise.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Guys, with less than a month to go until the next Breach is scheduled we need you guys now.

We have enough active forum members to make the event a success. However without payments we simply cant go ahead and run lans for eight people.

PLEASE - If you are able to come to Breach13, PAY FOR THE LAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Also, our primary method of promotion is through word of mouth. I have been trying to get posters and stuff going but there seems to be nothing coming together. We need you guys to spread the word of Breachlan through your mates.

Get everyone you know who is into gaming onto these forums. University gaming societies are GREAT and all societys can get discounts for their members if they contact us.

Breachlan really does need you. Plug the LAN to anyone and everyone who will listen. Let them know about the epic lulz.

BlitzThose

gemini, maybe try posting on the aberdeen-music forums and mention that l4d/lfd2 will be played from what ive seen its quite popular on there.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
i'm still unsure, its my sisters 30th birthday that weekend so i am waiting to find out whats happening with that before i commit.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Due to school being nice and giving us a 5 day weekend that weekend, The family wants to see if we can get away that weekend, thus most likely i can't make this one. im trying my best to get there though.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Right that's two of my gaming buddies paid up and travelling up from the south of england, surely those of you who are going can bring another friend? Cause i'm bringing two :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom