Daily Breach EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!11111

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
My comrades, this is what we should expect of the Blue team, their captain has shown himself incapable of leadership and his recent endeavours to deface me have failed. He says I, your glorious leader cannot be trusted, but I say why should we listen to the falsehoods he spins.

Blue team your leader is morally corrupt, my question why do you trust him. Join the Red team where rewards are endless.

Red Team is best.

Carjriak

Just like the red team scum. Resorting to a half arsed attempt at an insult instead of settling this on the battlefield like a real man should, so pathetic and childish this is why Blue team will rise to victory and crush our meager opponents when the time calls for it. Don't not let their immaturity dishearten you brothers, we fight for honour and we fight for FREEDOM!!!!!!

Your courageous Blue team leader

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
You fight for honour and freedom? Laughable, the blue team has resorted to slander and defemation of character; you have no honour, no sportsmanship. I am appalled, one of your scum, Castiana, attempted to have me, the glorious Red team captain, to defect, and you say Blue team has honour, I spit on that "half arsed" requisition to recruit me.

To all Blue team members bow now before us and you may have limited freedom... as servants to Red Team. However we require the unconditional surrender from your villainous, moronic and sapless leader.

Carjriak

He attempted to recruit you?! I was present, the way the event actually went down was the complete opposite, you attempted to recruit him because you did not believe your team had the gusto to win without additional support.

Moronic, it was mere minutes ago your leader red team forgot the basic rules of physics and didn't realise that the item would fall without the support given from the weight ontop of it. Villainous, you have started the slander and lies before the battle had even began, you are the one breaking the peace before the storm, but you will not be the one to whether it, you will succumb.

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Ah, you see Blue team, your Captain is confused, how can you obey this depraved excuse of a leader.
The facts:
  • I offered Gemini to defect and join the glorious ranks of the Red team, I was however declined, it is of no consequence if he goes down with the sinking ship that is the Blue Team.
  • Earlier today Castiana attempted to make me defect, an offer I quickly and decisively turned down.
You say we won't whether the storm, however we the Red team have clearly outmatched your every attempts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom