Early bird

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys

Just a gentle reminder that there is a little over four weeks left to run on the early bird, so get paying folks :)

Eklipze3k

I should be in a position by then to be able to say Yay or Nay, just been discussing with another local the logistics of getting there and back :)

Eklipze3k

By another local, do you mean another possible gamer? :)

Yessir! He's just built himself a PC and is proud of the fact that it's better than mine, hehe, I keep telling him to register on here 'cos I just got him into EVE as well so I'm sure he'll be along in due course to introduce himself ;)

Knottyboy

Is there an alternative method for payment to paypal? I don't have an account and don't want to give them any money unless it is absolutely necessary.

Bank transfer would be lovely

Will

Is there an alternative method for payment to paypal? I don't have an account and don't want to give them any money unless it is absolutely necessary.

Bank transfer would be lovely
Bro
I'm more than happy to let you use my account

Knottyboy

I am trying to buy an early bird ticket but theres no options available, just appears as £0! did i miss it?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Try again knotty - it was set to 11.58am rather than pm XD

Apologies for all the slip-ups with the new system. We're getting there with it, it's all a learning experience!

MadmaN

just paid!! cant wait to see you guys... i had to miss the last LAN due to not being well....bring on 21!!!!

Top Bottom