Food

grogers126

Sniper
i know everyone will take there own food to the lan but are the staff doing anything extra for breach 18 if any help is needed im willing to help i love to cook lol so anything i can do to help im more than willing to

Amesy

The cooker, and oven will be off limits at the hall so unless you cook before arrival, you are not going to be able to do it during the LAN

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Unfortunately we cant use the cooker or the oven. It's a condition of our rental. We aren't allowed to use them.

Were looking into getting a BBQ at the minute which should provide tasty meat. And I personally am considering how we could get some kind of hot breakfast service running.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
You can use the bbq for a hot breakfast.....all ya need is a frying pan for ya eggs and the rest does itself :)......

grogers126

Sniper
im not sure but i think i my mate still has his camping stoves etc which we could prob use to cook on i will ask and see

Amesy

Dex has an outdoor Oven/Cooker. You could use that ;)
You'll have to source a BBQ from somewhere else though as I know Dex does not have one of these. (love you big guy)

SocksFoHands

Honestly it would be pretty fantastic if we could figure some way of making bacon rolls available in the morning...

Top Bottom