Frag me like one of your french guy!

TwollMan

Hi everyone,

I'm Clement, "TwollMan" for my buddies.
I am currently in an internship in RGU without knowing anyone in all the city and that pretty sucks.
And I'm for a gamer, a french one^^

I was looking for games events and it seems BreachLan is the only one I found.

I'm the classic type PC gamer type.
Culture divided between RTS (Age of, Warcraft, Starcraft, Total War) and FPS (Far cry, Quake , UT , CS , COD 4) even if currently i'm more into League of Legends.

I'm also the current President of my enginering school Video Games Club aka "FunDotCom" where the main dishes are Lol, Sc2 , COD4.

I'm really looking forward BreachLAN 21 to meet guys from my world again!

PS: I'm also a former Eve Player, I alaways leave cause getting bored by my corp.
I saw you guys are really into it!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Welcome to the community, as you can see we are an active social bunch and it's not just about the LAN party, if you have some free time during the evenings then why not stop by our Mumble server.

Once again, welcome! :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Welcome dude :) I see you've already found us on Facebook as well :)

Hopefully see you at the next lan?

grogers126

Sniper
might be a bit rusty but here we go

bienvenue à breachlan

espérons que vous apprécierezvotre séjour chez nouset nous sommes impatientsde vous voir àla prochaine manifestation.

Knottyboy

I'll probably attend to breachLAN 21, but I 'll need to found the bus way to there
Where are you staying right now? Folk come from all over the place so you might be on someones route and you can get a lift there. I imagine getting the bus to a lan would be quite impractical!

Welcome btw :)

TwollMan

I'm currentl living in aberdeen next to garthdee campus, if someone moves from aberdeen, I can pay him for the road!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I'll probably attend to breachLAN 21, but I 'll need to found the bus way to there

The other option might be to get the train to Inverurie and ask nicely if someone could come and pick you up from there. Again travelling with equipment would be a pain unless you have a laptop?

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
not sure if you have noticed yet, but anything farther than 20miles out of aberdeen has shockingly bad bus routes... so really a lift is the best way imo :p

Will

I had pork cylinders for lunch today. They were divine.
As well as some chocolate bonbonbonbons!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
not sure if you have noticed yet, but anything farther than 20miles out of aberdeen has shockingly bad bus routes... so really a lift is the best way imo :p
Actually, not so true. Breach isn't far off the A96. While you can't get right there, I have a feeling that the 10 towards inverness (i'd have to check) will stop opposite the road to logie durno on the A96.

Would then just need to get a lift from the top of the road.

(If I remember rightly, there's a strawberry stand caravan or something there?)

TwollMan

I looked a bit at sme map on Google on Google but it wasn't very clear, apparently, yea the line 10 stop not so far from logie durno but not so close.

If anyone can confirm?

I think, i'll probably go for a train to inverurie.
Now I have to search for good souls to pick em up there on the fated day

Knottyboy

I looked a bit at sme map on Google on Google but it wasn't very clear, apparently, yea the line 10 stop not so far from logie durno but not so close.

If anyone can confirm?

I think, i'll probably go for a train to inverurie.
Now I have to search for good souls to pick em up there on the fated day
I could do that for you mate, although if anybody else could get you on the way there then that would be better as i'd have to drop my stuff off then come back into Inverurie. If not, I'd do it :)

TwollMan

You're very kind man!

Just If anyone from aberdeen see this, I got a laptop, wont bring many things and i can takethe bus to move to your departure location in aberdeen.

Else, i'll have to rely on you Knottyboy (if I dont find anyone, booze on me mate)

Knottyboy

You're very kind man!

Just If anyone from aberdeen see this, I got a laptop, wont bring many things and i can takethe bus to move to your departure location in aberdeen.

Else, i'll have to rely on you Knottyboy (if I dont find anyone, booze on me mate)

If MrGinger isn't coming i could probably take you all the way there, we'll sort something closer to the time. I do like free booze!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Train is easier to know where you are - the buses have no way of telling you where you are, so if you don't know the route / area then its too easy to get slightly lost.

Top Bottom