Friday Night - Fish Suppers

Would you order a fish supper for Friday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mintR

I Stream Things
We are thinking of getting food in on Friday Nights - We will be limiting it to Fish & Chips.

Vote in the below poll if this is something you would be interested in.

ZeroG

Just as a clarification of my vote - Never really eat fish so it would be of very limited appeal for me personally.

grogers126

Sniper
With out sounding negative surely if your providing a service to your customers there has to be some alternative to just fish. Not everyone likes fish.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The alternative to just fish is the entire order taking 20+ minutes to serve because everyone orders something different. Standardising it as one thing should make the cooking and serving process much faster which should be hotter, fresher food.

grogers126

Sniper
But what happens if you have say 10 customers and only 5 eat fish and the other 5 dont. Are you really going to offer a service for just those customers and not the entire event.

mintR

I Stream Things
But what happens if you have say 10 customers and only 5 eat fish and the other 5 dont. Are you really going to offer a service for just those customers and not the entire event.

Hey Dod, thanks for your feedback. Customer service is at the heart of what we do , we would love to be able to offer each and everyone one of you exactly what you want, however we are also keen to set clear expectations on the service we can deliver. We have had feedback in the past of the Chipper being cold and sometimes orders being incorrect entirely, you of all people know this. We are positive that by simplifying the order, the orders will arrive hotter, and with very little risk of someone getting the wrong thing.

Of course, you can order just chips if that is what you would like and you are more than welcome to order your own food delivery to the event.

Any questions, please pop us a message.

Top Bottom