Games and Torunaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakey

I will be announcing any big games/tournaments here as and when they are decided upon. All tournaments will be for fun and will have prizes of, if I can get a printer, Certificates only...NO CASH.

Big games on the cards so far:

UT2004 - Instagib
UT2004 - Double Dom
BF2

Tournys

None.

Post here any ideas for Tournys and Big Games.

Cerro

CSS tourney would be great - we're (me and deep blue) are just in the middle of setting up a CSS server which we can bring to the lan.

DoW + Winter Assault would also be very cool.
UT2K4 is always fun.

Only one i don't like the idea of is Cod2... always found its multiplayer abit sluggish.

Amadeus

cerro that was only cause i forgot to put extra memory in the server the list time we ran cod but it has a gig in it this time not 256 so if need be i will get it modfied to run servers off of

Greeny

If were playin UT insta, can I make a small request for some high speed action. 130% normal speed is the only way to play...

Please let me know if that cs/css server is going to be ready on time because I can set one up reeeeeeeal quick (and have managed more than a few of them before)...

Dyce

I suggest a marathon HLDM session. Original old school style too, none of this steam malarky. I thank you.

Greeny

Here here. :)

Theirs supposed to be classic style deathmatch coming on the source engine in one of the upcoming mods. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom