Geocaching @ BreachLAN 17

MadmaN

Hey guys I am Thinking about going out for a hunt for 3 nearby Geocaches @ The LAN

Anyone want to join me? - Load up a Geocaching app on your iPhone/Android/Windows Phone and you are ready to rock!!!!

What is Geocaching you ask? This will help :)

[video=youtube;-4VFeYZTTYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4VFeYZTTYs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online. Geocaching is enjoyed by people from all age groups, with a strong sense of community and support for the environment.

MadmaN

What app did you install mark? I use the official one as it gets all the information you need direct from the website :)

ZeroG

Yeah I use the official one too - also got a current subscription to the website.

MadmaN

member since 2009 and 0 caches found lol.. can get your first 3 at the lan lol... also i'm planing a trip to aberdeen one weekend to go on a hunt so you can join me if you like.

Top Bottom