Hai guys

P

Pru

Heya, thought it was about time i introduced myself. im Alison, although most call me Pru. Been meaning to come to a breach for years and im finally doing so in april. Im currently living in hertfordshire and go to college in london, although i hope to be moving to/near Aberdeen late next year. im studying Saddlery (learning how to make bridles, saddles, harness etc by hand) and i generally spend my days making things out of leather and injuring myself repeatedly in doing so (stabbing your finger 3 times in the same place before you realised youve done it kind of hurts :p). I used to staff the iseries, untill i realised i prefer watching everyone else do the work while enjoying a pint and playing games.

Other random things are, i basically have a mini farm here, must be over 50 ducks and chickens by now, 5 cats that leave mud everywhere, 2 ferrets that try and jump in the fire, and 1 needy house chicken that demands cake on a daily basis. I play 6 instruments, however if you want your ears in one piece never ask me to play my violin, can just about manage a very out of tune twinkle twinkle little star :p

Im also Gemini's other half, much to sions dislike at his man being taken away. and now im going to run before sion kills me :D I will see you guys in april :)

Edit: also just realised i posted this in the wrong section, in my defence its past my bedtime :p

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Velcome, I hope you enjoy your stay, just dont let groger's near you...

Amesy

Good lord, A fellow Hertfordshirian.... Hertfordshirite.... person from Hertfordshire. :D

Where abouts are you from Allison? I live in Potters Bar. Greg, If you're ever around, dude, let me know we can do Lunch.... or something.

P

Pru

wow people ^_^ and Amsey, im on the herts/essex boarder between harlow (shudder) and bishops stortford, and right now it looks liek im not going anywhere due to the 4 inches (and rising) of snow :D (work is looking increasingly unlikley.... lets build a snowman!)

Top Bottom