"Hang on a minute lads, I've got a great idea. Err... err"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodnok

I was wondering if people were willing to make demos of their gameplay and from that, make a complation video, showing the good :cool:, the bad :x and WTF!!! :-o moments.

This is just only an idea, please comment on this.

MadmaN

Well we need a video to promote the lan so we can film people playing games at there seat and also in game views like you say :)

MadmaN

cheaky get :) madman do it all lol.... i think the lan promo vids are cool and i know that bl have done better this time around but it will help towords bringing in new people.

after seeing a good lan video it makes you wanna sign up and pay right away lol. ScotLAN did a good job of that heheh :)

itsmyyard

Has anyone got a full version of fraps by any chance, as that would be very useful. I can easily take my video camera as well to record some footage of the LAN itself.

ZeroG

Just get footage of my UT instagib pwnage and that will bring the punters flocking in :cool: :-D

I

imported_prism

I can provide in-game footage, or on desktop footage of something i guess. Feel free to abuse me and my pc for your videoing needs.

itsmyyard

I was able to take some footage of the instagib near the end of it, as UT crashed on me when i committed suicide. I also got the final round of flatout 2 recorded. I'll sort it all out over the next couple of days,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom