Hello All!

Rubix

Hi everyone :)

Like oomska, it was Everlong who showed me this board and what looks like a real nice community.

I'm Derek, I'm 19 and live in Aberdeen.
I like to dabble in a few different games, none of them very well but I'm always up for a game when I can be.
Play a bit of CS, Word in Conflict, COD, TF2, Demigod, WoW (Turalyon - Alliance), GRID, L4D
I work at stupid o'clock in the morning so I'm usually around in the afternoon for some gaming.

Steam ID: [SCM] Rubix
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scmrubix/

When I'm not sitting in front of a screen you can find me in the north sea with my surfboard or playing at a contest with a geeky brass band.

I'm afraid I won't be making to the next LAN as I already have plans for that weekend unfortunately, but hopefully the next one to meet some new face :D
Hopefully see some of you at the Pendulum gig next month!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey man, welcome to breachLAN :)
Looking forward to gaming with you at some point :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hello Rubix!

Friended you by the way! :)

Welcome to the Community, and Kudos to Everlong for finding yet another Scottish gamer - I think we might have to start letting Everlong in to events for free at this rate!

I'm a real gamer, I'll play anything really! We have a Mumble server and this is probably the best meeting place for getting an impromptu game going.

As for Pendulum a thread will be going up shortly as a few of us are now going and the plan at the moment is to meet in town for some beverages then get the bus out to the AECC and back again in to town so keep your eyes peeled.

We also have a facebook group on the go if you are in to that sort of thing :)

Once again, welcome! :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Theres a thread up for pendulum already. Were going out for a few beers before the gig and then out to the gig. And we have our annual XMas Booze Up the night after :D

A

Amy

Hello Rubix :) Nice to meet you! Think I need to get onto Mumble at somepoint, but I'm a bit self conscious about my high pitched voice. Might catch you on CSS some time.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hello Rubix :) Nice to meet you! Think I need to get onto Mumble at somepoint, but I'm a bit self conscious about my high pitched voice. Might catch you on CSS some time.

Girls are allowed to have high pitched voices! duhhhh

MadmaN

Welcome Dude.

Amy if you never had a high pitched voice then it would be alittle weird lol

Blackice

I will come play CSS as well, then you can hear MY high pitched voice when I rage about being owned :)

Will def help :p

Amesy

LOL. You're a girl in a gaming community. You're the only person here not likely to get ribbed for something...

Top Bottom