Introdooktion

Dooke

Yeah "unique" thread title, derp.

Just thought I would introduce myself as I will be attending Breachlan 22. First LAN for quite a while (3 years at least), last one I was at was in Edinburgh (pretty small one like 10 people). I'm more into RTS and turn based strategy than FPS probably (sacrilege), probably because I suck at it.

Despite that I own a lot of FPS games and overall I seem to own like 50% of the steam back catalogue (and more) so I'm sure i'll manage to join in the fun. Still don't own CS:GO, might have to ninja buy that 1 before I come, despite my preference to strategies I do LOVE counter strike.

My favourite games at the moment are:
Minecraft (spent so much time on it, mods or not).
Shogun 2: Total war (not great for LANs takes hours).
Civilization 4/5 (long winded)
League of Legends
Dayz mod (wrist slitingly good)
Guild wars 2

Games I own that are in the event game polls:
Team Fortress 2
Tribes Ascend
Starcraft 2
Company of Heroes
UT2k4 (have a copy somewhere)
Air Buccaneers (not sure if i have to buy this one just downloaded now)

I'm not the most competitive type (although I have been known to get overexcited in LoL, that game can be super tense). Looking forward to the LAN.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
sup dude! we have most of our games in common, cept youll probably get dragged into TF2 !

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
so...you like rtss eh? how about about a game called sins of a solar empire?
also welcome and dont worry we dont bite(well...most of us anyway =P)

.AC.

A counter-strike player eh? I've been known to dabble in the odd counter strike game now and again. Unfortunately I won't be at breach 22. But we often have the odd game of (now) CS:GO while on mumble.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Welcome dude!

I agree with what both grogers and Deep Blue have said. Sins is a terrible terrible game (it eats way too much time XD)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I'd like to officially BAN Sins......bloody game!!

Anywho, welcome to the Mad House, look forward to meeting you......dont forget to bring ur pocket money for cake (this cake is not a lie!!) :p

Top Bottom