Kustom Delivery to BreachLAN

Graeme

Kustom
Hello, and happy new year to everyone at BreachLAN!

Dropping by to remind you of our handy delivery service that runs to the event, and as per usual this is a handy chance to pick up a bit of LAN-relevant kit, PC hardware or just something sugary to keep you going through the weekend.

A useful point to browse from is the LAN Party store area on our site - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/LAN_Shop.html - this lists the most popular items needed for a weekend of LAN in one place, but the offer applies to anything online really. Submit an order by choosing the delivery method 'Delivery to breachLAN 24, Aberdeen (£0.00)'. Note that you still need to enter your own address as normal (it's needed for card verification), and make sure to pick 'United Kingdom' for the country and 'UK Mainland' for the area, otherwise you won't see the relevant delivery option on the next page. We're assuming nobody travels from further afield, but well, even if you are, just pick UK Mainland for that part.

Make sure to submit your order by 2pm on Wednesday 6th February.

(NOTE EARLIER CUT OFF TIME!) caps for importance.

What's new at our store?

You can always skim the latest products page to see what's there since your last visit, but in quick summary our mechanical keyboard range has expanded loads with new options, there's a couple of new headsets that I'd say both excel at their respective price points in the shape of the Ozone Rage ST and Asus ROG Orion. The Radeon HD7870XT jokerCard from Club3D is probably the new bang for buck benchmark in graphics cards, offering performance that's nearly that of the HD7950 chipset at a significantly lower price, and for a limited time includes a cracking bundle of games too.

41088.gif
41080.gif
30089.gif
53098.gif

Raffle

So we usually include a few vouchers or prizes for an event tournament, I understand there's a fundraiser happening this time for new equipment with a raffle being held - so how about you tell us which of our products you would like to see in the raffle?

Realistically, we would rather put in a bunch of items rather than one high ticket price product, so let's say a price range between £5 and £15 - suggest below which products you'd like to see as prizes and we'll make sure they're considered :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Thanks Graeme!

I'll get the ball rolling and suggest a mouse and also a mousemat (both are important for happiness at a LAN :) )

Guys this is your chance to shape the raffle so please have a look at Graeme's site and post back here.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Usb pendrive (everyone needs one!) and a Remote controller for PC, Handy for late night viewing.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys

Today is the final day to order stuff from Kustom with FREE delivery to the LAN, please make sure your orders are in by 2pm today!

Graeme

Kustom
Hi folks,

Here are the items that I have put into the raffle, pretty much based on requests above.

31025.gif
Ozone Gaming Gear Ground Level XT Mouse Mat Thick - cracking value mouse mat with a cloth top and thick rubber foam base. Similar feel to a Steelseries Qck Mass but for less £.

7399.gif
Pop Tarts Apple Strudel 8 Pack - this stems from a request on the Multiplay forums some years ago. I had posted a thread saying that our LAN Party store area had been created, and it had everything needed for LAN events (beyond all the usual peripheral things, at the time we even had stuff like tents and sleeping bags, although admittedly that area isn't stocked now as it didn't really prove popular) - but even like the case carriers and security products, it was a handy resource to browse for any LAN-goer. So in retort to my statement that we had everything, it was questioned as to why we did not have Strudel. So I added Strudel to the website that night, as much as a joke as anything else, but people went and ordered the bloody stuff, which meant I had to run about supermarkets the night before heading to Newbury to find a supply of Strudel. Sure enough, people turned up to collect it, even though we had it listed at £0.00 price, it was fun to go along with it. I pointed out to one group 'you realise this needs to be cooked in an oven, right?'. They said 'oh, it's fine, we wrap it in tin foil and cook it on the BBQ, do it all the time'. At this point, I realised it would be great to have Strudel, but in a form more easily prepared at LAN events. Enter, the Apple Strudel Pop Tarts. You can eat them cold, or microwave them. Perfect.

68018.gif
Assorted Energy Drinks - no wall of text this time. But we have a massive range of energy products, in cans, in shots, in gum, in mints. I've put in a selection of the can products including Rip It energy, Nae Danger Energy, Monster Rehab Green Tea, Monster Java Kona Blend and Rockstar SuperSours Bubbleberry. It's a few different ones to try.

54007.gif
ADATA S107 Waterproof 16GB USB3.0 Flash Drive - First ever flash drive I ever treated myself to was a 32MB model, it cost about £50 back in about 2001. Left it in my trouser pocket, went through the washing machine. The drive and the data on it were history. Which makes these ADATA Waterproof drives seem a great idea. This is one of their mid-range models - so it's not top-line speed, but 100MB/s read speed on a USB3.0 port is certainly not shabby.

3302.gif
Lamptron FlexLight PRO Blue 24" - while cold cathodes have been the most popular way to illuminate a case for about a decade, we've mostly pushed the use of LED strips over the past few years, now that they're sensibly priced, they offer longer life, less cable clutter and deeper colours than cold cathode lamps (eg red is red, not pinkish-red). They don't need inverters, which is one less thing to go wrong and one less thing to hide away inside your case, and this longer 24" strip can be used in an L shape, simply curve it round to fit the shape of your case.

Top Bottom