March Pub Lunch Sign Up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
A successful crazy LAN deserves to be followed by a relaxing pub lunch!!

Date: 27th March 1pm
Venue: The Cocket Hat ( Toby Carvery off Anderson Drive)

If you wish to join your favourite LAN community for a spot of lunch please comment below before the 20th of March.

Ta muchly
Piglet

1. Piglet
2. Deepeh
3. Flukes

Last edited:

DictaTyr

I'd love to join however I'm going down to Manchester for the Roleplaying Nationals the following weekend. Have fun though guys!

ShinraKing

I double checked with my work but i cant make it due to working and there being no cover for that day off. Sadface. :<

I'll see if I cant get away from work half an hour early, so I should hopefully be able to make it in, but I cant promise that I will make it, it depends how busy it is on the day.

Last edited:

Bloodnok

I have just checked the date for this and not only is it Easter Sunday but the clocks go forward aswell...

ShinraKing

Theres a 50% chance i can make it, i'd say put me down for going because even if im a little bit late i can probably make it by 1:15-1:30 at the latest in any case, but i may be able to get a shift cover for the day. <3

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Think I should make this, having trouble getting transport since i'm out drinking the night before!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ok gents I think due to the lack of interest and people away for easter and other things we shall postpone until another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom