Music that gets your blood pumping

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
As part of projector games, im making a big 5 hour long mix up for use with our projector game of win. The game works best when you get REALLY wound up and tense about the game.

And to add to this im looking to make a 5 hour long mixup of all the music that really gets the blood in your veins flowing.

No specific categories. Just whatever raises your blood pressure and flow to superhuman levels.

I'm in the process of making this mix today. So dont hesitate a single second in posting your thoughts. I'm going to start assembling the mix around 2 and keeping it going until midnight. Get suggestions in FAST.

This is not a request thread for the mix, nor is posting suggestions guarenteed to result in acceptance. I'm just looking for guidance as to what the majority of you guys listen to that gets your blood pumping.

To help you a little more, ask yourself this.

If this song was to play in a nightclub, would a huge majority of the audience think "CH000000000000N" (thats right, that many 0's)

Some of the stuff I have so far - All these songs will definately be in the mix. Look out for yours being added over the next few hours.

Dance / DnB

Pendulum - Granite, Tarantula, Propane Nightmares, Blood Sugar
BK - Revolution
Underworld - Born Slippy
Prodigy - Firestarter, Minefields, Voodoo People, Start The Dance, Invaders Must Die
Hadouken - Mic Check
Technoboy - Oh My God
DJ Fresh - Hypercaine
Scooter - Stuck On Replay, Aiii Shot The DJ

Rock

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of, Wake Up
Lostprophets - Rooftops
Greenday - American Idiot
ACDC - Back In Black
Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade (Edited)

Comedy

Benny Hill Theme

I'm desperately seeking more rock music (as thats not my particular area of music) and a few comedy classics.

MadmaN

Metallica - enter sandman
David guetta - sexy bitch
Billy idol - rebel yell
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
System Of A Down - Chop Suey!
Drowning Pool - Bodies (Let The Bodies Hit The Floor)
Rammstein - Amerika +Feuer Frei + Du Hast
Queen - another one bites the dust
MJ - Billie Jean

SwiftTempest

im contributing to the lan even if im not going :D

Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench, The Pretender
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
AC/DC - Highway to Hell, Thunderstruck
Sabbath - Paranoid
Dragonforce - Through the Fire and the Flames
Elbow - Grounds for Divorce
Guns n Roses - Paradice City, You could be Mine
Maiden - Run to the Hills, Number of the Beast, Hallowed be thy Name, Iron Maiden, 2 minutes to Midnight, Aces High and The Trooper
Judas Priest - Painkiller, Living after Midnight, Breaking the Law

its at this point my ipod ran out of power :mad:

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Some propper goodies in there.

Enter Sandman and Sexy Bitch are just not appropriate. They don't fit the game very well so I wont be using them. Il almost certainly use Rebel Yell, Bodies and Billie Jean.

Another one bites the dust is suprisingly appropriate but the original is definately not. I'l search for a remix and see what I can do.

Others il need to listen to.

Swift yours are pretty good. Il definately be using some Foo Fighters and Ace of Spades is a great tune that fits perfectly. HighWay to Hell also fits nicely.

Keep the suggestions coming.

***EDIT***

First hour tracklist selected and mixed, just normalising volumes now.

SwiftTempest

i have to restrian myself when suggesting music cause im not sure what is acceptable. bands that get my blood pumping are slipknot, machine head, trivium and slayer but im not sure how acceptable they will be

Sinner

i was going to give you abig list but realise that when i think "fuck this an epic song" im usually to drunk to realise im about 1 of 10 people going ape shit on the dancefloor!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Thanks for all the awesome suggestions.

Mix is going to be cut a little short because I thought today was Wednesday and that has completely messed up my timetabling for things.

You will hear and see the results tomorrow :D

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Whenever projector game gets underway. So hopefully Friday Night once the game gets going.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Well, it maybe slightly late to put it forward, but one that gets me going
Nightwish - End of All Hope

Top Bottom