My 2nd Breach and Another Fantastic LAN!

T

trkevig

I think everyone would agree that they had a great time at the lan and once again i really enjoyed it. More tournies happened and more people were joining it. Less peeps doing their own thing, altho i must admit i did have a few sneaky games on my own lol. Loved the TF2 games and the UT2K4. Pissed at steam for my legit purchased COD4 game not having the cdkey anywhere to be found but im working on that for May. Must try that mindcraft for a laugh. Pizza was awesome once again and i quite fancy the Ashvales White pudding & haggis suppers i saw Castiana with - he knows why :) As always, everyone was friendly and welcoming and the staff done a fu**ing great job i think. Loved the raffle, but then i won 3 prizes heh heh. The rock band tourney was a laugh and i cant believe i did that with the mic during my stint singing lol.

All in all, ive never been to a more organised, fun and orgasmic event in my life. Roll on May where i WILL be entering every tournay there is.... 6 months training from my first Breach is bound to start kicking in by then lol

There is only one tiny weeny bad thing in a humungus pot of happiness and glory from the LAN. The screaming and cheering at 0310 this morning. But im an old man so im allowed to gripe about one thing. Its still not gonna put me off coming back LAN after LAN and maybe ill be part of that cheering next time lol.

oh... and MADMANs thunderous snoring lol

WELL DONE STAFF OF BREACHLAN FOR SUCH A FANTASTIC LAN - AGAIN !!!!!

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Sorry, it was a very intense game of risk2 k!

hehe, i'll +1 this was by far the best LAN so far, nice to have a change of seat as well!

T

trkevig

It's actually quite funny because I pushed my ear plugs in further to kill the noise. Little did I know how far I'd actually pushed them in...... Or how bloody hard it was to get them out in the morning lol.

Top Bottom