Next event...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroG

Was good to be back at a BreachLan again, roll on the next one.

Maybe you can stay the full time for the next one Nostrus :p

Dont-Shoot

intrested

Hi im new to the forums i live up next to fraserbrugh me and 2 mates possibly more would be intrested in finding out more about when the next one is and the details on it cost etc.

Castiana

Soon™
Welcome to the forums Dont-Shoot,

We'll be posting the date for our next event in the coming weeks. Until then, check the forum twice a week at least for updates!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or any other Administrator(We have red names on the forum).

Cheers,

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
oh god, they are red?

personally i cant really tell them apart from the normal names, but that is why you have the rank underneath too :p

this coming from the person with "Colour Vision Deficieny"
which is colour blindness to you and me xD

T

trkevig

some dates that the PK would make.......
8th, 9th, 10th May
31st July, 1st, 2nd Aug
7th, 8th, 9th Aug
25th, 26th, 27th Sep
20th, 21st, 22nd Nov

fingers crossed you'll have a lan on one of those weekends... Madman - you can pay me the petrol lol

MadmaN

some dates that the PK would make.......
8th, 9th, 10th May
31st July, 1st, 2nd Aug
7th, 8th, 9th Aug
25th, 26th, 27th Sep
20th, 21st, 22nd Nov

fingers crossed you'll have a lan on one of those weekends... Madman - you can pay me the petrol lol

i get a FREE lift from my pop haha.

SwiftTempest

May is fine for me as im on holiday from college
Augest is going to be iffy, i may be moving to dundee in that month
September is the month that i start Uni

T

trkevig

em, guys... when i said some dates the PK would make, i meant PK as in me... not anyone else... those dates are just when im free and if the guys decide to lan on those dates ill be in luck and able to come up. Please dont mistake my dates as official suggestions... im just a nobody mind :) and the majority of you wont even know who i am.

MadmaN

i think they know that kev , there where just mentioning when they where free thats all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom