Not long to go now!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
The time of LAN is nearly upon us, if you haven't got your pizza order in, please do so quickly :)

We still have a few more spaces if you were considering coming along but have yet to pay.

A good time will be had by all, please make sure you bring a camera or two as we can always use more event photos.

Hope to see you all on Friday, please please please make sure you have ran all your steam games that you wish to play as this is the only sure fire way to guarantee they are indeed up to date!

Cheers

Dex

Sinner

Question: would you like me to do a video blog like thing for you guys, I suggested it a long time ago and nothing ever came it of it. Could make it like a promo if you wanted. I will eradicate all un family friendly footage/speech in editing. Just an idea. :)

Sinner

Not even a problem, I love editing even though I can only do the basics its just fun. i'll bring my trusty handycam and get on it. The one thing I'll miss is the set up I think it could be quite cool to have in the background of the intro or something so if someone could have a chunk of people setting up it would be epic.

ZeroG

I have a camcorder that someone setting up could borrow if they wanted. Would just need to arrange to get it picked up.

Top Bottom