PAX East 2017

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Hey you,

Interested in coming to Pax East 2017? well here is the thread for you! Its in Boston, however the dates haven't been announced yet, this year they were April 22-24th so expect it to be around that time next year.

Putting this up now as tickets sell out within 24 hours usually, if you want to go I'd reccomend you know in advance whether you can take the time off etc. Tickets were on sale October 9th 2015 for the 2016 show so expect it to be around that time this year. I'd recommend looking up flights for around those dates and hotel costs before replying.

I'm going whether or not anyone else is :p. I went this year and I would recommend it.

If your interested reply to this thread before OCTOBER 2016, getting a decent price on hotels and flights requires quick booking.

ShinraKing

Im interested but i will need to check once i have dates since my work is being stupid about holidays atm, deffo want to go though!

themast

Self Proclaimed God
interested but fuck knows if i can. I did kinda want to do something for my 30th next year which is about that time of year.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Right, update on this Tickets are never announced before they go on sale so I propose that you CONFIRM your coming to myself by the end of this week (17/07/16) that you are 100% coming and I will buy tickets for us. I'm not a charity so if you say your coming and can't manage, I'll still be asking for the money for them. Tickets were $50 each day last time and I'd suggest going for all three days.

grogers126

Sniper
an unconfirmed source it was displayed on a website and very quickly removed and its rumoured that the dates are march 10th - 12th

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Thanks Dod, I'd missed that rumour. Just double checked the subreddit and indeed people seem to think it'll be around that time. "heavily rumoured 10th - 12th March"

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Righto, Two sets of tickets it is. Anyone that didn't manage to give an answer. I'll leave this open ended so if your situation changes before the tickets go on sale get in touch with me and I can add you to the list :)

Top Bottom