Rescheduled : August 3rd - 5th 2007

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
well, we have finally gotten the confirmation of the new date. its not really that far away. we are trialling something new with this one to try and get people paid quickly.
Pay before July 6th and it will cost you ?25 cash or transfer/?27 via paypal.
Pay after that and it will cost ?30 cash or transfer/?32 via paypal. so pay early and save yourself ?5.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
anyone who signed/paid for the last attempt that cant make this one, let me know and i can remove your name form the list and refund those who paid if they like

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
indeed, if the people going to i series say they can also attend our lan then it cant be too close, which means everyone, people who are and aren't going to i series are able to attend.

PAY!!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
i31 is the weekend AFTER Breachlan. And I dont have a problem witht that at all.

It means I dont need to bother unpacking my PC between LANS.

Either way ive got one day to recover for breachlan before the drive to i31 lol. Should be a laugh.

Im in :D

I

imported_prism

I'll put it nicely since the rest of the staff are missing manors...

Hurry the f*ck up and pay PLEASE!!!

BlitzThose

Signed up and paid, as its been a while since ive been to a lan due to work constraints (work offshore now) could you put forward suggetions for any games i may need to purchase to fully enjoy the event.

however I go offshore on Tuesday and im due home on the 1st of August but if im fogged on the rig I may miss the lan completly :( hopefully this will not happen though.

Top Bottom