Sooo who hasn't got LAN death then?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I'm feeling pretty bright eyed and bushy tailed today :)

Going by some of the posts that I've read today, it is not the same story for others!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Me feeling pretty good tbh........ despite grieving over having to remove one of my piercings this weekend :(

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Thats one hell of a firm arse skull must have XD, not too bad, just was like;

"Go away, i dont want to get... FINE jeez *turns off alarm* Gets up goes to toilet, eats breaky and thinks, "hmm ive still got time" and goes back to bed, getting woke by mum 15minutes later "DUNCAN GET OUT O' THAT G-DAMN BED!"

Then i got up

And wished there was cake....

themast

Self Proclaimed God
feeling alright except i had a sore neck the next day dunno if thats related or cos i just slept funny

Bloodnok

My LAN death "is like having your brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick" and a day late....

Amesy

My LAN death "is like having your brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick" and a day late....
Ah the good ole Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster! I hope you've got a Towel at hand to help you there, Dave?

SocksFoHands

I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Don't know if it's something I caught at the LAN or if I got my dads man flu when I came back but there is most certainly LAN death happening here.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Im not feeling to good today, either a troop of miniture dwarfs are pissing out of my nose of i have traded my nose for some sort of cement mixture, either way not feeling too good :(

Top Bottom