Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Me and my brother both LOVE this game. The multiplayer is absolutely incredible.

For the first time in ages both me and my bro have this game on a common platform. And with it on Steam we would like to get in some good games of this over Breachlan.

Anyone who has this game already, get it installed. If you have a few quid and would like to play us then buy it and get it installed. Between me and my bro we have a few spare DVD licences and keys but these are limited. I need to confirm how many we still have that work propperly but I could have a few licences to give to potential contenders.

Anyone interested?

ZeroG

Thought I already had this game but I can't seem to find it so I bought it again on Steam.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Awesome. :D

I have never played propper multiplayer splinter cell since me and Scott played Pandora Tomorrow on the XBox. I switched to PC before chaos theory and we never were able to revive our lolteams for it.

This is going to be awesome.

ZeroG

I enjoyed the few games we had of this although I will need to practice some more so I don't get totally gubbed. At least now I know you can't kill with a stun gun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom