Stupid Question really.

Beanman

Hey guys, This will be the first Breachlan i will be attending with trkevig.

This maybe a stupid question but how tall are the tables as i have a pc case thats not really designed for LANing. Its a Coolermaster cosmos, and at the mo even my office desk at home it wont fit underneath so i've had to place it ontop of the desk.

If it wont fit underneath the tables you guys have, I'll have to switch places with trkevig and it on the end of the tables.

T

trkevig

No probs there mate if you need to swap seats with me. My case is a Cooler Master Haf X and it fits under the table... although i do sit it on the table behind my monitor.

T

trkevig

@madman - im afraid you have those beer goggles on again because its clear to everyone that yours is way SMALLER than anyone elses ;) lol

grogers126

Sniper
very good question beanman as deep blue said it should fit under the desk no problems if you have any further questions please feel free to ask

Beanman

Thanks for the feedback. i wont have to worry anymore.
Plus mine has a single triple radiator running a single cpu/gpu loop.
was thinking of getting a single 120mm rad for rear exhaust after cpu then to gpu.
Any thoughts?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I run a loop with a single and a triple, kinda eats any and all available space in the case. I can give you my spec at the LAN and we can compare temps. Not entirely sure the 120 rad is worth it to be honest, but then I've not had anyone to compare with. Until now :)

See you at the LAN :)

Beanman

So getting back to the cosmos S have any of you changed the side panel?
I've got a new piece coming just before the LAN to look all shiney :D

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Nope - over the last 4 years the case has not really grown on me at all. I want something quieter for next build :) What have you bought?

Beanman

well nothing really just removed that mesh on the side.... waiting a panel to replace it with.

wont have enough time before LAN but will be painting the steel bars green

Top Bottom