The 2017 BIG RAFFLE Thread

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
OQj9qyi.jpg

CURRENT STATUS: 8/350 TICKETS SOLD
TIER 4 NOT ACHIEVED YET

TICKETS UNTIL NEXT TIER: 29

The long story short - We wanted to give away something incredible. So, we're running a raffle. A big one.

Tickets are £10 each. The more tickets we sell, the better the star prize. Easy right. There will also be an assortment of other smaller prizes - All the money taken from tickets will be returned as prizes.

Tickets can be bought from BreachLAN staff at any BreachLAN event or online by messaging us.

Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions about the rules or the format, please get in touch with us either by coming up for a chat at a LAN or by emailing support@breachlan.co.uk for between event questions.

Thank You for reading.

Good luck.

Terms and Conditions.

Maximum of 350 tickets available for sale.

BreachLAN will aim to make as little profit as possible and no more than £10 from the entire raffle. All other money from tickets will be returned as prizes.

Tickets must be paid for in full at time of purchase. No exceptions.

Any tickets purchased online will be subject to an extra fee to cover Paypal charges and recorded delivery of tickets. Cash payments at events will not incur this fee.

The raffle will be drawn on Saturday after Pizza at BreachLAN 43.

The star prize will consist of a package of all achieved tiers. One person will take all the prizes from all the tiers.

The star prize winner MUST AGREE to being photographed / filmed for the purpose of promotional material. Failure to participate will result in forfeiture of prizes and the raffle re-drawn.

In the event the star prize winner is not present when the raffle is drawn, BreachLAN Staff will arrange with the winner a time for delivery of prizes and photographs.

BreachLAN staff reserve the right to alter the exact specification of the star prize based on price changes, new product releases and stock availability.

As a guideline, these are the prize tiers to be expected.
Tier 4: Set of high quality peripherals (keyboard, mouse and headphones) from Razer.
Tier 3: Tier 4 + Gaming Chair and 24" 4K Monitor
Tier 2: Tier 3 + HTC Vive
Tier 1: Tier 2 + MSI Gaming Laptop (Minimum 17" Screen, Nvidia 1060 Graphics Card)

In order to ensure a fair raffle, the prize draw will be done by a neutral third party with no relationship, personal or professional to BreachLAN staff or attendees. The raffle ticket folding / numbering process will take place publicly in front of at least two volunteers who will ensure the draw is fair.

No cash alternative to any prizes.

Tickets are non refundable and non transferable.

If tickets sell out before BreachLAN 43, all prizes will be available to collect at the event. In the event that tickets have not sold out before BreachLAN 43, as many prizes as possible will be available for winners to take home from BreachLAN 43. Any additional prizes that have not been delivered before the draw will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible thereafter.

In the event the winner is outwith reasonable driving distance, winners will be required to either collect the prizes in person or send a courier. Winners will be requested to take photographs of their prizes and send them to BreachLAN staff for promotional purposes.

Due to the impartial nature of the draw, BreachLAN staff are permitted to participate.

BreachLAN staff decisions are final.

Last edited by a moderator:

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Current Ticket Numbers

1. matty2168
2. matty2168
3. Josh Preece
4. Josh Preece
5. Bloodnok
6. gemini
7. gemini
8. Eldhrin

Last edited by a moderator:

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Some bad news with regards to the raffle: Since we did not reach Tier 4, Greg and I decided at the event to can the raffle for this year. This means that there will not be a prize draw this year.

So what happens now?

Right now, people who purchased a ticket have two options. A refund or credit towards next LAN. Please can you either reply to this thread or drop me a PM to arrange this.

If you'd like to see another raffle next year, then say so, as feedback is always important :)

Cornettoghetto

Hey Deep, Mint has spoken to you about the raffle, is it possible to get a refund on the ticket. The raffle idea was awesome, shame not many entered !

matty2168

Ay up chuck, gutted this raffle didn't go on, I thought it was a really good idea, don't understand why more people didn't get involved? Any ideas why there was so little interest? Was a good opportunity for big prizes!

I was looking for a gaming chair and a 24" 4k monitor, but now sadly I'm looking for a refund :(

I've never used this here PayPal link, so any issues hit me up :)

paypal.me/matty2168

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi Guys! Gutted it didn't take place either. No problems with regards to refunds. I've sent you both a PM on the forums as I'll need your paypal email address in order to process :)

Top Bottom