The HitMan Red Alert 2 Tournament

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

As you know, unfortunately a few months ago, our friend HitMan passed away.

HitMan's favourite game was Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. To commemorate his memory, on Saturday Night of Breach17 we are going to host a 1v1 tournament of the classic RTS.

We have spoken with EA and they have given us two discount codes for the EA Online store for the winners of the tournament. In addition to this, we are going to add a first prize of a new copy of "Command and Conquer: The First Decade".

The exact format will follow shortly. But in order to ensure that everybody can take part, we will have the game installed on a few machines you guys can use. Everybody will have the chance to take join in.

Hope to make this a great tournie and that everyone else looks forward to it as much as I am.

MadmaN

Great news :) and well played to EA... 1 thing could we play without superweapons? If everyone wants it on then its cool :D .. I always seem to turn it off when i play lol

Bloodnok

When are the rules going to be up?

Its just that this link shows you how to change the res of the game to work on modern montiors and I'm just wondering if this is classed as a cheat?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The rules will be up soon. Hopefully within the next week.

We (Sion and myself, although mostly Sion) have been working on the new projector content for this LAN so the rules have taken a backstep for now. But we will get to them quick.

Top Bottom