Timelapse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7SF3FIRR - FULL VIDEO

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KJFKMMR6 - Setup Only

As some of you may remember, I had a timelapse camera set up recording the whole event to make into a cool video of the whole lan.

The final photo count was over 170,000 images taken covering everything from the start if setup to the end of packdown. Since last night and at time of writing, 65,000 of those images have been backed up and prepared to be edited.

MadmaN

awsome! rememer if anyone wants to use the breachlan youtube account to upload a video then give me a pm for the login details.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Woah. I just read the title of this thread as "Trablapse Thread".
I had the Trab thread open in the next tab, that was why XD

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Bump - Full video created and uploaded to megavideo. It's not available yet, its still getting more processing or something.

But there you go. It turned out great and I hope you get a kick out of it.

MadmaN

http://vimeo.com/ is a good place to upload full lenth videos! or i could upload the full version to my youtube account as my account can upload unlimited length videos!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Youtube sucks. The speed at which stuff loads combined with the low res makes it dire compared with Megavideo where you get a nice big screen to watch the videos on.

MadmaN

Youtube has changed alot .. better quality and they now allow you to upload videos upto 20GB in size :eek:

BLACKALiCE

Just watched the setting up one, pretty awesome stuff.

I appear to stand around cross armed a lot for some reason, though.

Also, that's not quite the finished breach logo at the end, that'll come when soon enough.

SocksFoHands

Youtube sucks. The speed at which stuff loads combined with the low res makes it dire compared with Megavideo where you get a nice big screen to watch the videos on.

There are HD vids on youtube now. Can't say anything about the upload speed though. I've never tried.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Given the fact that the first video still is not displaying correctly il guess that it is not ever going to.

I'l see about getting the full length uploaded again once I get back from work.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I clicked this morning and the full video appears to have been processed and is now available. Give it a shot.

SocksFoHands

I just sat thought the whole thing. Great vid, the positioning is a tad unfortunate since a lot of interesting stuff happened off to the right though.

Another thing, if I'd known the camera was pointing RIGHT AT ME I would only have picked my nose half that much.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
There are two far worse things in that video. gemicrack being one.

Kris, the camera was recording at 1fps, the setup video was played back at 57.60 fps and im not entirely sure what the full video was played back at. Probably exactly the same although with the information already available you could probably work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom