Travel issues

Will

Hey folks,

Daniel, Knotty and I are having a bit of trouble arranging travel to the scout hall for the LAN. I was originally hoping I could get my father to take us in but that particular weekend isn't doable because his work is arranging office moves for then so I can't get him to take us out there.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how we can go about doing this?
Currently our only options are
1) A taxi ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
2) Insuring Knotty on Daniel's dad's Ceclica ($$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
depending how much equipment each of you has, if you can get a train to aberdeen, then across to inverurie, you could ask someone nicely to come and pick you guys up from the train station at inverurie.

That said, that depends on two things,
1) how much stuff you're bringing
and
2) if someone's willing to drive over to the station and pick the three of you up

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Where do you stay Will?

Just thinking if you can get to Inverurie on the train you'd be looking at a cheaper Taxi from there at least.

MadmaN

Just to make sure .... you mention the Scout Hall.... it ain't at the Scout Hall this time m8.

ummm Car hire for the event?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Car hire won't work for them. Too young.

I might be able to help you guys but i'm not entirely certain yet. Have Knotty fill you in on what im doing and see if you can squeeze in.

SocksFoHands

If you get a train to Inverurie I'd be willing to help out, trouble is my car isn't that large (it's a yaris) so I'd have to be a back up to another driver, but if there's three of you plus kit two cars would probably be a good idea.

Top Bottom