Updates

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey Guys,

A few updates from BreachLAN HQ :)

First off, there is just over ONE week to go til the next LAN. If you're still on the fence about coming, I'm going to second what Deep Blue has already said and say that you will not regret coming to the LAN. I went to my first event about 3 years or so ago, on my own, and I'm so glad that I did - it was a blast! If you have not already, please vote in the game poll and order pizza if you want for the event to ensure you don't miss out! :) Any issues with these, please contact myself.

On to the main point of this post. BreachLAN takes a lot to run. We bring you the full website, all our game servers, mumble year-round. We also have a monthly fee to keep our internet connection at the hall for our events. This ain't cheap, and currently this is pretty much all coming out of Deep Blue's pocket (what a guy, props to him for providing all this for us!) however it would be nice if we could help him out in a way that benefits everyone.

Introducing the BreachLAN Account Upgrades (Ok, it needs a better name...)

RG3xP.png

We currently have three packages to choose from, however you can have one of each type if you really want (buying advanced hosting disables the ability to buy basic).

These features are as follows:
Basic Donator - This gives you the ability to change your own user title, and also gives you a nice donator badge next to your name (as shown here:
f1Cdq.png
)

We then offer two web hosting packages, a basic package and an advanced package.
Both of these are hosted on the same web server that hosts the BreachLAN website, so you already know what the speeds are like on the box ;)
Notable features include 500Mb/2Gb Disk space (dependant on package), Email account(s).

To access the Account Upgrades page, go to your user menu at the top of the page and hit Account Upgrades (last option on the right)
dXILG.png

Please keep an eye on the Account Upgrades page as we plan to bring in more tasty features if these prove to be popular :)

Please note that the Web Hosting is not fully automated yet, so once you have purchased the upgrade you will have to wait for your hosting account to be created before you will be able to upload/access content. We will be writing documentation on this stuff as we go along in the subforum for Web Hosting Customers :)

That's all for now - If you've got any questions feel free to PM me :)

Top Bottom