Warcraft

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Yuup, will be going to see it anyway. It's June 10th which is a Friday, how does the Saturday sound?

themast

Self Proclaimed God
Was thinking of seeing this the weekend Warcraft is released which is the 3rd of June. If anyone has any preference as to what day they want to do i'll try and make it for that day. i'll look into booking tickets this week

themast

Self Proclaimed God
i've never acutally booked cinema tickets before but for some reason the only dates i can book tickets for is from monday 30th till thrusday 2nd. I assume this means they dont book tickets after these dates. Anyone done this before can confirm this?

DictaTyr

Depending on the cinema for how far in advance you can book but generally they only allow a week in advance. Best bet would be to either pop in past the cinema to book them or to order over the phone.

themast

Self Proclaimed God
The only time left i can book is for sunday june 5th @8pm @ athe vue. 66 quid for 6 of us. If sunday isnt good perhaps just postpone a week and we wont need to book tickets

themast

Self Proclaimed God
eh no sorry totally forgot about this again. I came the conclusion that i dont really want to book tickets as i would have to pay there and then and if someone doesnt come then i've lost out. Still up for seeing this tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom