Which Games should be organised at BL6?

MadmaN

Well i think . we should have a big game of:

CS Source - im sure we played a team game of this at last lan which was fun.
Posb Q3 lol - ffa of ctf
UT 2v2 Tourny? this could be fun instead of the q3 2v2.

Anymore i can think of i will add.

I

imported_prism

Well i could organise a DoW:DC tourny, and i'll be organising a RA2 toruny again

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I usually get my arsed kicked in RA2, quite quickly i might add!

atleast much more quickly than other games, it'd be a laugh though. Its great to see others getting their hands dirty :D

ZeroG

Isn't it rather a pain getting old games to work on new machines and across networks ?

Last time I tried to play some older games they either refused to work completely or run stupidly fast.

ZeroG

Yeah but as always it depends on how many people have a working copy (and if it's cracked by then :wink: )

Olap

If it's anything like most games will be cracked before release so no one has an excuse :)

Also I think big games of things should be sorted, like et (which everybody can play), ut instagib ctf, becasue it was so much fun last time, and bf2 as this is too much fun with everyone in. Tbh tournaments aren't something I'd be interested in that much

Sakey

Some Ideas - For these to work we need EVERYONE to join in. I know you don't all like all of these games, but give them a try anyway.

Some games like CS (which can be shit online) are much better when played with a group of friends.

Heres the list (we won't do all of these, not enough time but it is some ideas)

CSS
BF1942
BF2
UT: TDM
UT: CTF
UT: Assualt
UT: D-Dom
UT: NeoTokyo
UT: AirBuccaneers
Q3: TDM
Q3: CTF
Enemy Territory
Tribes (1/2/Vengance)
Savage
COD (1/2)

Thats all I can think of just now.

MadmaN

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory would be a good laugh for a Team Game.

Ye include Generals and stuff.

Top Bottom