Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Looks like another good sized lan is on the cards chaps, I'd love to see us outgrow our spirtual home though :)

Thank you all for your continued support of our wee LAN! :)

SwiftTempest

erm i may have to drop out from this one as i may not get valentines day off from work because everyone else has plans for that day

Bastards :mad:

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Oh dear Swift, are you feeling ok? You might have to call in sick ;)

Not that I'm advocating you do such a thing!

SwiftTempest

calling in sick wont work, my manager knows of my plans for that weekend, so many other people have holidays on valentines day they wont be able to get someone to cover for me and i have never phoned in sick to work before.

Also i may have a date for valentines so its a little iffy right now if im coming up for breach or no

Amesy

Yeah dude, I'm leaving my Fiancee of nearly 7 years in London to come up and game with you guys. Take her out to dinner the following weekend. You'll only be paying more for a limited menu if you take her out on Valentines anyway.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Yeah dude, I'm leaving my Fiancee of nearly 7 years in London to come up and game with you guys. Take her out to dinner the following weekend. You'll only be paying more for a limited menu if you take her out on Valentines anyway.

Exactly! They bum you on valentines day, you realised that :)

Cerridwen

Take her to the lan XD

Amesy

Take her to the lan XD
Oh yeah she'd have a wail of a time spending a weekend in a scout hall with about 20+ gaming nerds (I count myself among that so don't be offended, be proud) She'd be bored stupid. and then resent me even more than she already does. HEHE

MadmaN

Hey... you have it all wrong .. our recent lans have been awsome with some party music and karaokie lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom