Wrap up warm

themast

Self Proclaimed God
Weather forcast for the weekend aint going to be good. Cold, wind, rain with snow at times.

Bring extra clothes to wear ladies!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
The heater on switch is dangerous! SPARKS

Everything has been checked out and is OK but let me re-iterate something to all of you that coob has brought up - tell a staff member if it is cold in the hall, we will arrange for heaters to be switched on. The electrical cupboard is off-limits as marked on the seating plan.

If you are a cold body, bring more clothes as the venue will be kept at a comfortable temperature not an excessive one :)

Cheers

Daniel128

yeah if there's anyone who hasn't been here before thats thinking that they'll take a jumper and be fine it gets really cold at like 6-8am when your trying to sleep, i recommend ALL the layers :p (i'm generally cold all the time though, so might just be me.)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
TBH i've never found the hall "freezing" Winter LAN last year was a bit nippy when i was the first one to sleep on the Saturday night :p

Will

TBH i've never found the hall "freezing" Winter LAN last year was a bit nippy when i was the first one to sleep on the Saturday night :p
You're so skinny
How the hell have you not frozen to death yet?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
To emphasize two things Dex has said.

1) If you are cold, let us know so we can turn the heat on.

2) DO NOT touch the heating controls yourself.

Simples yes ?

Amesy

Have fun guys. I'm wicked jealous of everyone that is going but I'll see you all at the next one in July. :D

Top Bottom