Breachlan 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

Suppose for a minute that an old timer was thinking about coming along, what games do these young un's play nowadays? Call of Duty 8001: Pens at dawn? Unreal tournament paraplegic party poopers 2009??

Cerridwen

Suppose for a minute that an old timer was thinking about coming along, what games do these young un's play nowadays? Call of Duty 8001: Pens at dawn? Unreal tournament paraplegic party poopers 2009??

Well at this event we will be playing some Flatout2, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead, UT2k4, Armagetron and there will be others no doubt :D

Ritchie

wow, i actually have two of those! Why no UT3 boooo me likes shiny.

flatout2 and killing floor look interesting, think it's time for a steam purchase. Actually the best fun will be playing about with windows 7 no doubt! Will there be a prize for who gets the first next-gen bsod :p

Cerridwen

wow, i actually have two of those! Why no UT3 boooo me likes shiny.

flatout2 and killing floor look interesting, think it's time for a steam purchase. Actually the best fun will be playing about with windows 7 no doubt! Will there be a prize for who gets the first next-gen bsod :p

Good News!

they all seem to work fine on Windows 7 :D

and Flatout 2 is only £5.99 XD

Olap

mmm, lan time :) Going to make this one, see if I can drag my flatmate up too, he got a shiny new machine and needs to break it in (plus he has a car!)

but holy crap... mw2 won't be quite out! there better be a leaked copy out before the lan

And wow, its Ritchie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom