6 Nations

Binky

Guys, anyone up for going to the England v Scotland game on the 2nd of Feb? For those that don't know, the 6 nations is a rugby tournament.

grogers126

Sniper
if there is gonna be a group of us going down from aberdeen then making transport would be easier etc so we need to decide quickly as tickets for the event will go quickly

Binky

Bad news Dod. Just asked a mate in Cardiff and it turns out that Hooters has closed down. I am shocked and horrified by this and think I might complain and ask for an explanation from their head office.

To put this in context, if we couldnt get tickets we were going to watch the rugby at Hooters.

highfly117

This sounds epic would love to go watch england stuff play scotland. Dod do you get tickets from your rugby club or is that just for scotland home games? my Dad is a memeber of england rugby supporters club and he has to apply to buy tickets and usually only gets 2 tickets (not always) and they are usually £80~ a ticket.

Binky

Well after talking to Adam I don't think we could get enough tickets for this so an Edinburgh meet up has been suggested. Those who are interested post here and we can fix up a date. So far, dod Adam and will have shown interest. I think a weekend at the end of January would be good but post availability.

highfly117

I would say a trip to Edinburgh on the 9th feb would be a good date Scotland v Italy and if tickets are not possible we can just watch in a bar somewhere.

highfly117

tickets for the scotland games are not restricted so you can buy them £70 per person fo good seats or £40 for behind the uprights its half prices for under 18s and students. please if people are interested post here or let me/binky know

Binky

Thats great Adam! 9th of feb it is. I dont know what demand it like but if we are going to do this I think we should order the tickets after the weekend. That should give everyone the chance to come (spread the word at breach). I wonder if they would let us have a family room at a hotel...

grogers126

Sniper
if we have some sort of numbers i can get intouch with my rugby coach and see if i can get tickets through the club

grogers126

Sniper
for tickets behind the uprights were looking at £40 per ticket but we need to sort numbers and how many tickets we will need as i can book them through my club and also sort out money etc so we can block book them to make sure we are all together in the stadium etc

Top Bottom