after talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeny

Indeed, many thanks it was a good laugh. Some interesting games going on, quite a variety of different ones actually and as ever some great players to play against. Many thanks all and gg. A minor critiscism - perhaps the schedule waivered a bit after the first day or so, I think we all need to be a bit more organised next time, this seems to be typical of the lans we have in Aberdeen though. All in all, a thoroughly good weekend.

Cheers!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
It's totally heartbraking to see people not joining the big games, but at the end of the day, you can do what you like!

due to our small size, the big games need to have everyone ready at the right time, but its better to wait for the stragglers than to leave em out in the end :)

I hope to see you all again at BreachLAN #2 and try and bring along some more mates so we can get some big big games going :D

Cerro

Yeah it was excellent, cheers guys! :)

Only thing that was a slight irk to me was i had to struggle to get certain games installed (course there was plenty of help on hand, which is always a good thing!). Of course for next time i'll be all prepared but for those that come who haven't been before, it would be good to give them an idea of what games they will definately need... either a copy or a copy they can borrow so they don't have to go hunting for it during the LAN and spend time last second installing it all. Then i think you will find everyone joining in on the big games, unless they just can't run the game - there will always be one!

I would have liked to have seen a few more tourneys as well - air buckaneers, Neo Tokyo and Dawn of war being my personal highlights. But the big games of Battlefield2 were great! UT was good... although the double dom map was driving me mental. All in all a huge success i'd say and for a first time, somewhat short notice lan it went pretty smoothly. No doubt next time it will be even better, so i'm looking forward to it!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
A games list might be an idea, but 30 mins notice should be plenty of time to borrow a game disc to play with!

Double dom is ace, how can you knock it, mind you I was finally on a winning team, so i might be biased!

P

plus

idd bit more tourneys going on and it would be gr8 :)

apart from that gr8 weekend and thanks to all those that were involved in organising and thanks to those that turned up ;D gr8 to meet u all

Cerro

Deep Blue said:
A games list might be an idea, but 30 mins notice should be plenty of time to borrow a game disc to play with!

Double dom is ace, how can you knock it, mind you I was finally on a winning team, so i might be biased!

It was the map... took me forever to work out where the spawn was and where the points were. I actually prefer assault - that is cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom